What kind of people are we looking for?
- We don’t like experts, we prefer people who are always willing to learn and are able to learn quickly
- Not a mere task taker.
- Ability to work with deliverables in mind.
- Entrepreneurial instinct beyond the office cubicle
- Intelligence to do multitasking and prioritization of work
- Excellent communication skills- written oral and articulation.
- Ability to initiate/participate with intelligence, thoughtful new ideas in business discussion and meetings.
- Instinct of exhaustive reading, research, analysis beyond the conventional format and adding value to the deliverables
- Strong strategic bent with an inclination towards learning and contributing.
- Adaptability and flexibility to work with cross-functional areas of business.
- Zeal to be driven by productivity than by activity
- Self discipline and ability to do work with self-supervision.
- You do what you preach, or at least try
- You not only work hard, you party hard too
- You have an eye for detail
- If you’re a (regular) blogger, we already love you!
- You are a DIY person. Period
Digitally Next has begun this year’s fall-winter campus internship drive, (assessment partner – iMET Global).
The 3 months internship is open for freshers, and students pursuing graduation/post graduation.